- Finish a few short stories, or at least keep working on the ones I've started.
- Spend more time in the kitchen; cooking, baking, playing with tupperware (did you know that I'm obsessed with tupperware?).
Part of my tupperware collection
- Finish watching Grey Gardens (which I had never watched until last night, for some reason) because, oh my god, it could always be worse (conversely, I really want to start talking/dressing like Little Edie because, my lands, isn't she just the most???).
- Look into renter's rights in California so I can stop obsessively worrying about the certified letter I got from my ex-landlord the other day, that was essentially a bill for an ungodly amount, with a promise of another forthcoming bill due to that whole "people kept getting killed in my neighborhood so I broke my lease and moved" thing which, despite my most valiant effort to pretend that whole part of my life never happened, continues to exist.
- Get my car fixed. done!
- Adhere those little but loud burglar alarms to my windows, which in turn will help me sleep at night because I'll stop obsessing that someone is going to break in while I sleep, which causes me to sleep without ear plugs and with the lights on which results in the WORST night of sleep ever. Really, I think lack of sleep is a big contributor to my current predicament/unhappiness/unmotivatedness.
- Start taking drum lessons again...and practicing again. Find some friends to "jam" with so I don't feel like I'm putting effort into something fruitless.
Hardstark: the band that never was [I know it looks like I'm picking my nose in this photo, but I'm not, I'm "contemplating"]
- Join a dodgeball team and start playing again. Nothing gets out pent-up frustration like getting sweaty and whipping balls (ha!) at people, all while wearing short-shorts and knee socks.
- Write for This Recording more often. It makes me happy.
Tell me, dear reader, what's something you could you do to make yourself more happy? It's delurking week, fyi, so you're kinda obligated to comment. Sorry, I don't make the bloggy rules, I just twist them to use to my advantage in order to feed my ego (i.e. comments make me happy).